Here we present 73 nationalities which had at least 100 employees in Luxembourg (resident and non-resident) as of 31.03.2020 and further show them across 12 major work/service sectors (with a minimum of 10 employees in a sector is shown).
The 12 major work/service sectors condidered for the chart below are as follows:
- Automobile Trade and Repair (n = 52,080)
- Finance and Insurance (n = 49,660)
- Construction (n = 48,020)
- Public Administration (n = 47,890)
- Professional and Technical (n = 41,990)
- Human Health and Social (n = 41,570)
- Manufacturing Industry (n = 32,020)
- Transport and Storage (n = 31,220)
- Administrative and Support (n = 27,390)
- Information and communication (n = 21,320)
- Accommodation and Catering (n = 20,830)
- Rest (n = 32,460)
Please note that the employee numbers are rounded-off to nearest multiple of 10 and are NOT absolute but rather give a relative picture. Also, the ‘circle sizes’ are not exactly proportional to numbers!
data source: data.public.lu
The top 10 nationalities employed in Luxembourg as of 31.03.2020 are as follows.