Single Day ‘Snapshot’ of SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19 Cases in Luxembourg
- PCR Tests = Number of PCR tests done (to identify SARS-CoV-2 virus).
- Positive Tests = Number of PCR tests which could confirm the SARS-CoV-2 virus and hence are ‘positive’ tests in previous 24 hrs (subscript: OLD cases due to update of previous data)
- Active Infect. = Number of Luxembourg residents who are ‘actively infected’ with the SARS-CoV-2 virus (residents currently isolated, quarantined or hospitalized).
- Vaccinated = Number of Luxembourg residents and cross-border workers who have completed AT LEAST one intramuscular injection (out of 2) of a COVID-19 vaccine. Light green is for 1st dose and dark green for people with both doses in past 24 hrs. Total doses so far is available in the last chart here.
- Hospital Std. = Number of hospital patients currently under ‘standard care’ in relation to COVID-19 treatment.
- Hospital ICU = Number of hospital patients currently under ‘Intensive Care’ in relation to COVID-19 treatment.
- Deaths = Number of Luxembourg residents who have died in relation to COVID-19 (hospitalized and non-hospitalized).
(–) shows that the data has not been updated on the official page (on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays).
data source: data.public.lu
Page 1 > SARS-CoV-2 in Luxembourg
Page 2 > SARS-CoV-2 in the EU
Page 3 > SARS-CoV-2 in the EU (Per 1,000 Residents)
Page 4 > 10 graphs for Luxembourg Residents
Page 5 > Luxembourg Non-residents (data discontinued)
Page 6 > Age-normalized 7-day Cumulative (data discontinued)
Page 7 > Vaccination Status in the EU/EEA
Page 8 > Age Distribution of SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19
Page 9 > Distribution Across Luxembourg Cantons
Page 10 > Luxembourg Schools and Young People
Page 11 > Positive Cases in Luxembourg Schools
Current Page > Single Day ‘Snapshot’
Page 13 > Temporary content